Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 16 - Crochet and Samba!

I finished my crochet square!


The squares are sewn together for project Linus to create blankets for cancer patients and the Ronald McDonald house.  

Today I was able to read, type parts of my blog from Rio, and work on my classes.  I also went to watercolors and started a shed.  


Can you guess whose is who?

Lynn's is on the left and mine is on the right!  Not too bad!!

Then we played Pinocle and on the second game I got a double run, which apparently doesn't happen to often and gets you many points! They called it beginnings luck! I just think I am good!

Tonight is Samba Night in the Dining Room!  This was one of the formal nights that I had no idea what to wear, so I peaked into the dining room prior to dinner and there were reds, greens, purples used to decorate, so red dress it is!

The Room

Judy and Sondra

Pauline and Mike

Sondra and Me

Pat and Mom

Brad and Gloria

Jane and Barry

Mom and Me

The Menu



No comments:

Post a Comment