Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 34 and 35 - Still at sea!

We have been at sea for a long time!  We had to travel between Chile and Easter Island, avoid storms, sail off of our route! I would of thought that being at sea for 5 days would be long and boring!  It is anything but that!  I never stop doing things and it is hard to find time to do everything I want to do!  

The weather has finally turned and it is extremely nice outside now!  There is a steady breeze and the air is warm!  I am still in the routine of knitting, lunch, watercolors, tea, and the gym which keeps me very busy!  I am really looking forward to sitting by the pool and I think that the weather will remain very nice from here on out! 

We decided to go up to the Crow's Nest to meet Karen and Captain Mercer prior to dinner. After hanging out for awhile, we all went to the dining room for dinner. Then we went to see the entertainment, a comedian, who was extremely funny!  We had a really nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment