Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 28 - Sailing out of Antarctica!

As promised, the seas were rough through the night and day although nothing of ours broke!    It was hard to move around the cabin in the morning because the boat was moving from side to side!  We eventually made our way up to the Lido for breakfast, but again everything was moving and you actually had to walk with your legs out to avoid falling over!  

Today we sailed around Cape Horn but the seas were way too rough to be outside on the ship!  


Actually the seas were even too rough to go to watercolors and knitting!  Although Karen, Carol, mom and I did meet on deck 5 to knit!  It was alot less rocky than on deck 9!  We stayed there for a while talking and working on our scarves and squares and I worked on my classes. We meet Bill, Pauline and Mike to play Pinochle. I am getting the hang of the game!  

Today was a relaxing day with not too much happening because of the high sea swells and therefore I was able to get caught up on my classes!  



No comments:

Post a Comment